Salad isn’t one of my most favourite foods but this compressed berry salad looks delicious! With tasty food like this, we’ll all be eating healthily in no time!
For the Salad:
8 Cups Fresh Salad Mix
1 Pint Blackberries
2 Cups Fresh Strawberries
2 Cups Summer Berry Salad Dressing
1 Ripe Reed Avocado
For the Dressing
¼ Cup Strawberries
2 Cups Pine Nuts
¼ Cup Lemon Juice
½ Cup Young Thai Coconut Water
2 Tbsp Agave Nectar
1 Tsp Himalayan Salt
1. Thinly slice all strawberries. Toss salad, blackberries (save a few for garnish), avocado and dressing.
2. Using a mold with removable top begin with the mold inverted and layer thinly sliced strawberries, then salad mixture about halfway and again a layer of strawberries.
3. Finish by firmly filling in the second half of the mold with salad and compress firmly.
4. Invert mold and gently release salad
5. Garnish with fresh blackberries and a dollop of dressing.
Recipe via Greenchef
Posted by Emily