As Christmas is fast approaching, how about a posh pudding to ‘wow’ your guests with?! This iced nougat and raspberry terrine looks delicious and will be a welcome alternative to rich Christmas cake. I must warn you that it’s packed with calories… but aren’t all good things?!
Via BBC Good Food
Posted by Emily
You might also like:
Vanilla Panna Cotta with Raspberry Jelly (serves 4)
100g fresh raspberries
1 sachet diet raspberry jelly
Vanilla Panna Cotta
400ml pure cream
15 tablets Splenda, dissolved in 1 cup boiling water
1 vanilla bean
2 teaspoons powdered gelatin (vegetarians- powdered agar agar can be substituted for the same quantity)
- Lightly spray 6 half cup moulds with cooking spray. Place raspberries in the bottom of each mould.
- Mix together the raspberry jelly sachet 1 cup boiling water. Stir until completely dissolved.
- Add 1 cup of cold water and stir. Gently pour ¼ cup of jelly over the top of the raspberries.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until jelly has set.
- Combine the cream and dissolved Splenda liquid in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Split the vanilla bean lengthways, scrape out the seeds and add them to the saucepan.
- Use a whisk to evenly distribute the seeds through the panna cotta mixture.
- Add the gelatine and stir until it is dissolved, being careful not to boil the mixture. Remove from heat and let stand at room temperature until cooled.
- Stir panna cotta mixture to allow the vanilla seeds to float through the cream and gently pour into the moulds.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set.
- To serve, dip the outside of the mould quickly in a bowl of hot water to loosen and invert onto serving plates.
Source: Empower Foods
Posted by Emily